Monday, August 6, 2012

Welcome Back!

Welcome to our class blog and welcome back to school! Postcards were just sent out and I am hoping that you are finding this site with ease. 

This blog will be used for weekly updates and will replace any paper copies of weekly newsletters. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions in regards to how we will communicate. My email is nschaefer@lindberghschools.ws and once school starts you can contact me by phone at 314-729-2400 x3733. As you all know technology is ever-changing and can be challenging- let me know if I can be of assistance.

You can also find my contact information and teacher website by clicking here: Concord Elementary. Click on Staff Directory on the right side and you will find my name under 5th grade. My website should be available to view very soon and will be another resource for you this year.

I am SO excited to meet you all and begin our year together. Meet the Teacher Night is next Tuesday, August 14th at 5:30. Looking forward to seeing you there!


Mrs. Schaefer's Class 2012-2013

Brett B.
Amy B.
Jack B.
Caleb C.
Emily C.
Jasmine D.
Noah F.
Owen G.
Jon G.
Jessie H.
Jordan J.
Harry K.
Anya L.
Logan M.
Jenoha O.
Emily R.
Emina S.
Aaron S.
Thomas S.
Jacob T.
Kaley W.
Megan W.

No comments:

Post a Comment