Thursday, April 24, 2014

Writing Ideas

Use any of these as the beginning of a story!
  • I have one green eye and one brown eye. The green eye sees truth, but the brown eye sees much, much more.
  • The ghost was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • "Be nice," my father said. "After all, he's your brother."
  • I am the most famous twelve-year-old in the United States.
  • Jason had never felt so foolish before, and he hoped he'd never feel so foolish again.
  • If somebody didn't do something soon, they were going to have a catastrophe on their hands.
  • Alison was the runt of the family, born small and ill-favored, and by the time she was thirteen, she was still small and ill-favored.
  • It was a witchy house: the low-slung roof; that quiet gray pain; those squinting, shuttered windows; and the empty porch rocker that rocked, rocked, rocked day and night.
  • The first time I saw Stephen, he pained a hex sign on my right arm, and I couldn't move my fingers for three hours.
  • Ms. Fleming's wig had gone missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment