Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Winter Break!

I'm hoping everyone is enjoying the start to their winter break! I want to thank everyone for the sweet and thoughtful gifts I received- I am one lucky teacher! I also want to thank Mrs. Gassel and Mrs. Schnittker for putting together the kids' winter party on Friday! Everyone had so much fun and the cookie cake was adorable! (See pictures below!) Thank you to all the parents who contributed to the winter party goodies and for attending the party! Lastly, thank you to Mr. Johnson for putting together the awesome slide show the kids got to watch during the party- they LOVED it (and so did I)! We have such a special and fun group of kids and I am so very thankful for each and every one of them!

Here are pictures from Friday and also pictures of them reading holiday books with their 2nd grade buddies! Enjoy!

We did our very own version of the "white elephant" tradition!
It was so nice of the kids to secretly make a sign for me for the reindeer relay!

A big thank you to Ella for making a rainbow loom of each student's letter of their first name. We missed you and hope you are feeling better!!!































No comments:

Post a Comment