Friday, September 14, 2012

Homework Reminder 9/14

What a wonderfully full week of learning we have had!

I noticed during dismissal today (after parent pick-up students left) that I forgot to mention one very small detail about one of the math homework sheets to students. I felt awful for forgetting but my bus students quickly reassured me that I could just put it on the blog! So here we are! Below are all assignments that students are aware of plus the part I forgot (in bold).

Math- 5.2 odds and 5.3 (do NOT worry about #11 and 13) odds

Reading- new cold read (John Muir) due next Friday 9/21

SS- be thinking of a Native American culture to choose for research in our next project

Words- contract due Thurs. 9/27

Have a fantastic weekend! Pink Out game is tonight at LHS! Go Flyers!

No comments:

Post a Comment